Most of us in the industry have heard of SharkBite as the creators of the famous push-to-connect plumbing fittings, but did you know that in addition to their push-to-connects, SharkBite also produces their own PEX tubing and valves that can be purchased in a variety of lengths and sizes?
SharkBite is currently the only company in the industry that can provide its customers with a single point for valves, tubing, and fittings that allows plumbers to more easily control an entire end-to-end system for both residential and commercial use.
Furthermore, every PEX fitting and valve is tested at their manufacturing plant in Cullman, Alabama, so you know you’re purchasing American parts made with the highest grade material.
Here are a few other interesting facts about SharkBite:
-SharkBite is associated with RWC (Reliance Worldwide Corporation) and stands alongside other familiar brands like Cash Acme, HOLDRITE, and John Guest in an effort to provide simpler plumbing solutions worldwide
– SharkBite control valves and fittings are only touched twice during the manufacturing process and robotics are used for the remaining assembly process to maintain quality control, and ensure the parts remain consistent
-The company itself has experienced double digit growth every year, for the last 12 years
Besides being a one-stop shop for a plumber’s needs when constructing a plumbing system on a home, here are a few other products SharkBite manufactures that can be used in conjunction with their fittings:
- SharkBite Flexible Water Heater Connectors
- Faucet and Toilet Connectors
- Push-Fit Sillcocks
- Garden, Gate, and Mixing Valves
- Toilet, Faucet, and Icemaker Kits
- Washing Machine Outlet Boxes
When you’re ready to tackle your next plumbing project, you can find all of our SharkBite products located here: https://www.supplyhouse.com/SharkBite