Tons of inventory means tons of questions. We get it, product selection can be tough, especially when all the product names sound very similar. Propress, Multipress, PEX Press… it’s a neverending list of “Press” products!
We want to make it easier for you. Here’s everything you need to know to successfully pick a PEX Press fitting:
– For use to connect copper pipe with PEX.
– No soldering required!
– Fittings are offered in sizes from ½” to 4” and come in copper or zero-lead bronze fittings.
– Work with the Milwaukee M18 Force Logic Press Tool (SKU: 2673-22)
– For use with standard PEX-AL-PEX (not including FostaPEX)
– Several tools are available for use: Uponor Multipress Manual Tool (SKU: D6275063) or the Mr. PEX Manual Press Tool kit (SKU: 8230895) for manual operation. The Mini-Press battery tool kit(SKU: D6261632) is available for hydraulic operation
– A chamfering is required for this application, as well(SKU: 8210874)
– Fittings compatible with regular PEX tubing
– FostaPEX must be used with these fittings. A prep tool is required for FostaPEX applications(SKU: 54030 or 54050)
– The Viega PEX Press tool can be used with these fittings.
– Used with Grade A PEX tubing only
– Number 1 used tool among professional contractors!
– Works with the Uponor Expander tool (SKU: Q6295075) or the Milwaukee ProPEX expansion tools( SKU: 2432-22 or 2632-22)
Have any additional questions? Feel free to leave us a comment below!