We sell a large variety of Apollo Valves, and all have different and unique uses. Here’s a breakdown of the most popular, and some information on their uses…
Ball valves:- Used for shut-off and/or purposes of control
– Provide an economical way to shut off air lines.
– A small tap or valve that is used to control the escape or entrance of air.
– Can be installed on gas lines to control the release of air.
– Easy to turn on or off, and will save time for any setup.
– Designed to protect against excessive water pressure when controls fail to regulate BTU input
– Have high BTU ratings and are corrosion resistant
– Protect residential and commercial water supply lines from back-siphonage or back pressure.
– Come with an atmospheric vent that ensures protection from backflow conditions.
– Carbonated Beverage Dual Checks are designed to prevent contamination from potable water due to backflow when it’s installed on water distribution lines serving beverage dispensing equipment.