The new Taco 007e circulator pump builds on the legacy of the iconic 007, adding unmatched features and energy efficiency for closed-loop hydronic heating systems. 007e circulators have the same footprint, flange-to-flange dimensions, and performance capabilities as the traditional 007, all while using up to 85% less electricity. These utility bill savings are made possible by a variable speed ECM motor, which also reduces noise and ensures compliance with potential regulations on circulator pump motors. Additional features include:
- Universal (4-way) flange connections on 007E-F4 models
- Internal flow check to prevent “ghost flow” to zones not calling for heat
- BIO Barrier® to protect circulator and system from black iron oxide contaminants
- SureStart™ feature to purge and unblock air automatically
- 3-color LED status display
Find 007e circulators and more Taco products at SupplyHouse.com. For more information on the 007e and Taco SmartPlug domestic hot water recirculation pump control, watch our Facebook Live broadcast from last month archived here.