If you currently have a Honeywell Vision Pro thermostat, you know how important programming the correct day can be. One of the main features of this line is the ability to select multiple days to allow you to easily customize the thermostat for your unique schedule.
In some cases, the leap year can cause your thermostat to display the incorrect day. This is an easy fix, but the instructions can be a little confusing. Here is how you do it.
- The first thing you need to do is press the System button.
- Press and hold the blank center key until the display changes
Now we can change the settings for the exact date
- The number on the left is the function. Function 0120 will allow you to change the first two digits of the year.
- Function 0130 will allow you to change the last two digits of the year, function 0140 will change the month and function 0150 will change the day.
- When you are finished, press done and your thermostat should display the proper day at the top.
If you have any other questions we made a video on how to change the day for the Honeywell Vision Pro line. For more on programming these thermostats in general, you can watch our videos on how to program the Honeywell TH8110u1003 thermostat and also how to program the Honeywell TH8320U1008 thermostat.