We know you are busy, and probably don’t have the time to search on your phone for the latest and greatest smartphone apps. That’s where we come in.
There is a wealth of technology and free apps for contractors and tradesmen out there that can help make your job easier! These are our favorite three apps:
1. Workers Calc
- Workers Fraction Calculator makes fraction math—both pure (unit-less) fractional expressions and length measurements (feet, inches, meters, centimeters, miles, nanometers, etc.) much easier.
- You can add notes to calculations to save for later.
- No internet is needed for use.
- Makes permitting and inspections easy.
- Includes every building department’s contact and inspection information in the state.
- Keep permit and project information stored together and linked to building department information.
- Set reminders for inspection call-in deadlines.
- Allows you to quickly create and email professional estimates, invoices and receipts with embedded photos while out on the job.
- You can add your logo to invoices for a professional appearance.
- Enter your tax rate and sales tax will be added for taxable items.
- Keep track of payments and open balances.